Monday, September 28, 2009

FGB IV

So my intention was to go to FGB IV Saturday as a cheerleader only. I couldn't resist doing the workout though. This was first workout since hurting my shoulder and since I've started getting migraines again. I was pretty sure I was going to get a migraine, but I did it anyway.

I ended up doing the women's intermediate version. Which was a 10 pound wall ball, 35 pounds Sumo Deadlift High Pull, 20 in step up, 35 pound push press and rowing... Wall balls and box jumps were the worst part. I felt like I was on top of the wall, and just couldn't get a good rhythm for the wall balls, and the box jumps? Well anyone that knows me, knows I HATE box jumps and am terrified of sharp pointy corners. The SDHP's and Push presses and rowing were a nice break from the 2 really sucky parts. I didn't strap in to the rower the first 2 rounds (per Garth's instruction), I think that cost me a few calories because I was trying to stay on, live and learn....

My score was 154. I'm not thrilled about it, but am looking forward to doing this WOD again.

About 30 minutes after the WOD, I got a totally awesome migraine and sat outside the rest of the day. Thank you to everyone that came to check on me, sorry for the snot and makeup running down my face, but at that point i was hoping someone would come put me out of my misery and wasn't caring to much about how I looked.

Congrats to Stacy on winning gold, Pete on bronze and the team winning silver. It was a fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment