Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Still not feeling good enough to work out

Well, I can type today. That is a vast improvement over yesterday. Couldn't move Friday, so slowly getting better. I'm taking muscle relaxers and using Icy/Hot patches, which are wonderful. Friday went out with Stacy and did have a few drinks.... Can't rememeber what I ate, but I think it was only about 600 calories (I slept most of the day b/c of the hurty shoulder/arm thing) Had a glass of red wine, a beer (16oz coors lite) and a shot of Jameson (mmmmm).

Saturday had a garage sale. For breakfast 3 eggs with mushrooms and little tiny bit of cheese and 4 slices of bacon. Dinner was a 5oz of chicken that I made the day before and an avocado. The battery on my scale died right after I measured the chicken. Oh, and I was able to measure an ounce of almonds...

Sunday my shoulder and arm felt worse so I was lazy again. My dad came over around 2pm to pick up some stuff he left in my garage, so I went and bought us lunch. Gyros :) No pita though.
Dinner was a grilled chicken tender salad.

Monday, still no typing.... Ate 2 hamburger patties w/ avocado and salsa. Dinner was a steak and a small side salad w/ blue cheese dressing.

No exercise to speak of except for the garage sale day and then cutting grass. I haven't had the energy b/c i'm up at least 8 times a night. I try to time the muscle relaxers and ibuprofen right so I can sleep through the night, but no luck yet.

1 comment:

  1. Sweetie, if your shoulder hurts that bad maybe you should see a doctor. Especially since it hurts so much that it's keeping you up at night. Not to mention that it's totally screwing with your ability to make it to the Fort! :-)

    If you have the energy, come into the Fort and we'll put you through some of the No-Arms workouts that I have on file. I had to do them for like 3 weeks due to an injured bicep. You'll love them. I promise!

    ReplyDelete