Friday, September 11, 2009

Oh my back!!!

So after last nights workout of 1000m row, 50 Thrusters, and 30 pullups my back is KILLING me. (and my left arm). It's difficult to even sit here and type and I barely slept at all.

Although I did wake up at 1:30 to find that one of my dogs had peed on my bed. Good times.

So for Breakfast yesterday I had a 2 egg 'omelet' with tomato, onion, green pepper, 1/4cup of cheese, garlic powder, pepper and olive oil drizzled over it. and lots of almonds....

Lunch was 2oz of roast beef, I wasn't very hungry after breakfast.

Dinner was 2 chili lime chicken burgers from trader joe's with guacamole dip and garlic chili pepper sauce and a small salad of butter lettuce, avocado, olive oil and white wine vinegar. mmmmm I love vinegar.

For the most part I'm not too hungry, not like the first time I started changing my diet. I've been cutting out carbs for months now, so it's not a huge adjustment, it's really just making sure there are less cheat meals and no drinking.

As for last nights workout, I just feel so slow. I had done 25 thrusters and everyone was already starting their pull-ups. And I felt very slow rowing. I'm going to try to start running everyday to build up my stamina. I think that's a big part of it. The weight doesn't feel heavy, but I get tired so quickly. Everyone was very supportive though and cheered me on. So thank you ladies!!!

I did take a 3 week break and then another week in between, so hopefully after a month of working out consistently I'll be faster... maybe.

I'm gonna go take a couple ibuprofen and lay on a heating pad now...

2 comments:

  1. way to stay strong and avoiding the alcohol at gaudra's! i am feeling the affects today of not being as strong willed as you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How's the scale treating you, my dear? Knowing if the scale is changing will help me determine if your consumption is on target.

    If you're not dropping any weight, I would start simply by cutting back on your portions. The quality of your food sounds good though, so you're definitely on the right track!

    ReplyDelete