Thursday, September 10, 2009

My first blog EVER

So I officially started the Crossfit Fire 60 Day Better Body challenge Wednesday morning. I wasn't going to do a blog, thinking logging my food on My Plate was enough. But as a I read everyone else's day to day struggles with food, working out, etc... I figured I should share too. It's only fair...

Wednesday I ate:
Almonds for a morning snack

Lunch: Waldorf salad (apple, dried cranberries, walnuts, lettuce & mayo). I did not realize how many carbs would be in those cranberries. You won't be seeing that on the menu ever again....

Dinner: Salad (lettuce, tomato, avocado, roasted turkey breast, blue cheese dressing and guacamole type dip) I need to cut out the blue cheese I know, but it's soooo good. The guacamole dip stuff I think I'll be throwing out. It was in my fridge, so I feel like I need to eat it. Starving children somewhere ya know?

If you want to see the actual portions of everything, you can check it out on My Plate. I'm not going to get THAT involved.

As for exercise, I didn't make it to the Fort, so I took the dogs for a long walk, cut the grass, did 20 squats, 10 pushups (5 sets of 2, still suck at em), 50 situps and 5 handstands (about 10 - 15 seconds each attempt)

No comments:

Post a Comment