Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Working out tonight. Woo hoo!!!

Since I've started this challenge (a week ago I think?) I've lost 4.5 pounds. Yes, that .5 matters!
I'm going to attempt working out tonight. So wish me luck.

So yesterday for breakfast I had 3 eggs, 1/8 c of cheese, green peppers, tomatoes, onions and 2 slices of ham (I think that's about 1 oz) all scrambled together. Very yummy. Didn't eat again until much later because I took 2 naps yesterday because of not sleeping the night before.

My dad helped me finish cleaning out what was left in storage and then he bought me a burger. I ate about 1/2 of the bun because I was starving and knew just the burger wasn't going to fill me up. When I got home I had a salad with mixed greens, spinach, tomato and green pepper with some blue cheese dressing (mmmm).

I slept a little better last night. So we'll see if I can stay awake today! My shoulder hurts more when I'm resting (sitting, typing, driving, sleeping, etc.) but moving all the boxes didn't really hurt.

1 comment: